Wednesday, September 21, 2022


 Being a very old lady, raising pre-teen and tween boys is very challenging. I am blessed with the best boys ever, so it could be much harder. However, as good as they are, it can't change the challenges of old age. I now have to integrate their school schedules with my doctor appointments. I have to arrange alternate transportation at times due to the fact that I can't drive long distances, at night, in the rain. 

Money is an issue also. I've never asked for state aid and I don't have guardianship of the boys. I'm on a fixed income, so the boys and I plan each and every spending event. They are easy to please and so helpful. I am truly blessed.

One of the boys is home sick this week with a bad cold and the other one just got his very first student ID card. I am working with the school to get him into cross country running. He is so excited. It will all work out. God's mercies are new every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment