Thursday, February 4, 2021

 



Good Thursday Morning!! Here in Milwaukie, Oregon it is chilly, but not cold and it is wet, but not soaking. As I sit and enjoy my square of dark chocolate and my morning coffee, I am thankful that I can view the sunrise from my comfy chair. Some mornings it is stunning and colorful, but this morning it is overcast and gray. Still it is a new day and God's mercies are new every morning.

Also here in Oregon, senior citizens, fearing infection or worse, have been anxiously awaiting their turn to get the Covid vaccine. As their time approached, the governor announced that she has bumped them down on the list so as to immunize inmates in the jails and prisons. Teachers also were on the list to get their vaccines, but will have to wait for inmates. Go figure. As for me, I choose not to get the vaccine. 

For anyone that read my last post, I would like to say that my son, John still has his foot. Praise the Lord! He is still not out of the woods, but things are looking up. He spent several weeks in a rehabilitation facility, where they gave him the first dose of the Covid vaccine. He will have to go back in a couple of weeks for the second dose. 

My pugs are softly snoring and snuggled together this morning, but a couple of days ago we had a short lived sliver of sunshine coming in the window and they took full advantage it.

Oh, how I love those little dogs. John has a little dog also. His dog won't leave his side. 

Normally I would be taking my short walk around the neighborhood this morning, but John has a doctor appointment for his foot and we are getting ready to head out.

I hope all of you have a blessed day.

Sandra


1 comment:

  1. Hi there sweet lady. JUST now today found your email to me ONE plus yr after you sent it. SO SORRY. I had not checked that email in about 2 years till today. Over 4K emails..oh my. I have not blogged in ages and yet I often think of posting again. Just such a different world were living in and I just have not been into any type of decorating vibe, so I just have not posted. All is well with me, considering the world were now living in. I hope you are healthy and blessed. Hugs. Tonita

    ReplyDelete