Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who is taking who for a walk?

I set out to take the pug girls for a walk, but Kizzy got so excited she decided to take Phoebe and me for a walk instead.  LOL  They have been so cooped up with the rain and wind that the first sunny day was too much to endure inside the house.
Once settled down they got into a rythm of running circles around my ankels and tying me up in knots. 
Ususally I take two walks and only take one pug at a time, so that doesn't happen.  They really enjoy each other though, so I gave in.
We are waiting for Flat Puglet to come for a visit.  Have you heard of him?  He is famous and he loves to help rescued animals like pugs.  Check him out on http://www.dailypuglet.com/.

1 comment:

  1. He Heee.

    I'm with ya Kizzy. I take brother Dutch for a walk all the time. I get in trouble for it, but being in charge is sooo much fun.

    Thanks for spreading the word about Flat Pulget! He's under construction right now and should go in the mail tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete