Thursday, July 30, 2020

Life as we know it will never be the same again. We will have to find a new way to relate to strangers and even a new way to love our loved ones. Masks are the word of the day. Politics is something people argue over. Sadness hangs over our country like a dark cloud.

I predict that things will change drastically after the November elections. Mark my word. Things will change.

As for me, I am moving along to a new chapter in my life. I am awaiting approval for financing on a manufactured home in a 55 and over community. I'm excited and even a mask can't keep me from smiling.


5 comments:

  1. So happy to see this praise report of a new cottage home possibility for you. I continue to hold you and your family in my prayers. Blessings to you and your sweet fur children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the well wishes. I hope you and your family are doing well also. Sandra

      Delete
    2. Tonita, How many furbabies are in your family now?

      Delete
    3. I have 3 dogs. I did dog rescue for over 40 yrs till I moved to NC. Finally downsized to a small pack.
      Ck out "Give HIM 15" by Dutch Sheets on YouTube daily. Great encouragement. Trump has 4 more years and the dems will be so embarrassed at what is soon to be revealed. Big week next week. Be encouraged and get ready to party in JAN as we celebrate 4 more yrs with our wonderful President.

      Delete
  2. Your new home is lovely. Fence it asap to put an end to picking up poo from other dogs than your own. sigh.

    ReplyDelete