Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Maybe the bits and pieces of my life are coming together.


Today was just for me. I have always wanted to learn how to quilt, but life happens and quilting was always put on the back burner until a more opportune time. My sister and my mom decided I had put it off long enough.  They gave me gift certificates to a local quilt shop/class for my birthday. I got a little light weight sewing machine to carry back and forth to class and signed up for my very first class. Today was the day.


I had such a good time. This class was designed for students to bring in unfinished projects and work on them. I had no shortage of unfinished projects. LOL There were plenty of seasoned quilters there to give me advice and teach me how to do things the right way.

Not only did I get work done on a quilt I'd started 10 years ago, but I also got some great beginners supplies and I got to see many inspiring quilt projects. I can hardly wait for next class. I might just have to get a job now to support my new hobby. LOL





Close Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment