Saturday, December 19, 2009

THE WORLD KEEPS TURNING EVEN WHEN WE BEG IT TO STOP FOR A WHILE

I haven't posted in a while, but things didn't stop happening just because I didn't talk about it.  In the last six months we have lost three of our dear friends/pets.  The latest one was our gentle and loving Keeshond, Harley.

The whole family misses him so much, but one person in the family misses him the most.  My grand daughter Nicki was his constant friend.  Each night he went into her room with her and had her favorite fleecy blanket to sleep on next to her bed.  She always had a cookie for him that he patiently waited for.  She told him all her secrets; and he kept them.  His absence has made a big void in her life.  He is greatly missed by all.

The next thing that happened in my world is that my 22 year old daughter got married and my 41 year old son, an ordained pastor performed the ceremony.  The wedding was held here at our home and was very beautiful.



Now the holidays are right on top of us and it's time to remember the real reason for the season. 
Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blessed and prosperous New Year.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment