Monday, February 15, 2016

We are about to find ourselves homeless. The house we have been renting for three years is going up for sale and we have been told we have to move. Housing in the Portland, OR and surrounding areas has gotten so expensive that a person on a fixed income cannot find a place to live. That's where we are now. At nearly 70 years old, this is not where I expected to be. For the past three weeks we have been moving our belongings and furniture into storage units. That's not cheap either. We have to be out of this house by March 13th. With no where to go in sight it looks like we might be sleeping in the back seat of my car and my son's vanagon. Oh my, what to do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say, except that I'm praying for you.

    Hugs to you,
    rue

    ReplyDelete