Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bath Day--You'd think being clean would make them look happier. :-)

The fleas were just taking over and the flea treatment didn't seem to work anymore.  I decided to give my little pugs a bath in some new flea shampoo I'd ordered from Melaleuca.  Oh my gosh, the fleas just started dying immediately!!  The girls only liked the part where I scrubbed and rubbed them for 5 minutes while the shampoo was on them.  They didn't really like the spray nozzle scaring them to death.  When the bath was over and they got a chance to get me back by shaking off their water in my face they were pretty frisky.  The whole bath thing wore them out and they napped the rest of the day. 
Their little cousin Max got a bath too.  He did very good being as how his human usually gives him a bath and he wasn't used to me.
 
Max got his toenails trimmed too.  He was sure happy to see his human when she got home from work.  I'll bet she got an earful when he got her alone.  LOL
Without the fleas they all slept more peacefully last night.  I guess this bath thing is going to happen more often.

2 comments:

  1. put straight pine sol in a spray bottle and spray it all around your house. Something about the pine kills fleas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that suggestion. I'm out to get the Pine Sol even as we speak.....well, as soon as I sign off. :-)

    ReplyDelete