Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day of rest.........after yesterday!

Yesterday I wore myself out.  Today I feel like I've been in a fast paced exercise class.  After cleaning the garage and sewing room and watering plants and fixing dinner I was worn out.  I had my own paparazzi at the end of the day. 
By the time this picture was taken I still had the plants to water and dinner to fix.  My little camera girl stayed right with me.
Armed with a spray bottle I was waving the shovel to make sure I didn't walk into any spider webs on the way to the clematis.   
A cook I am NOT.  Dinner was chicken basted in orange juice and butter, frozen peas and broccoli pasta alfredo out of a bag.
By now the paparazzi is getting to me, so I threatened to spray her if she didn't give it a rest and give this old grandma some privacy.  LOL  I broke my glasses during the garage cleaning.  Like my new look?
She was good natured and put the camera away, so I turned the tables on her and took her picture.
After all that cleaning yesterday I took today off to rest and clean the family room and the furnace room and work on the sewing room some more......and......

No comments:

Post a Comment