Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rain rain go away, little Sandy wants to play :-(

I guess we are moving into fall now.  The sun was shining when I got up this morning, but a chill was in the air.  Before noon it poured down rain and 15 minutes later it was all gone.  It's just warming up for winter.


Little Sandy isn't the only one who wants to play.  The pug girls, Phoebe and Kizzy were hoping to go out front and chase a bird or two. 

Phoebe got out of the house and jumped in the car when I was on my way to the post office early this morning. 
Can you see her there peeking at me from behind the steering wheel?  LOL

I did eventually coax her out of the car, but she wasn't happy about it.


Next time I go out I'll take her along just to humor her. 

I hope everyone had a great Monday.  I know it's hard to start another week, but think of all the opportunities out there just for the taking. 
Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment